Analysing your Strengths and Weaknesses
The first step to achieving success within the search engine rankings is to analyse the strengths and weakness of your website. You need to determine how search engine friendly your web pages are. Once you have uncovered weaknesses within your website you need to embark upon a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) campaign to ensure your website is optimised for internet marketing. Your website needs to be fully optimised in order for your business to realise a maximum return on investment.
Structured SEO Auditing
A highly structured SEO audit will enable you to gather a clear picture of how effective your website is. Implementing an optimised web strategy will give you a competitive edge in your business sector.
A Digital Spark SEO audit will provide you with a thorough review of your website’s SEO history, current performance and recommendations for future growth. The report will reveal flaws in the existing SEO process and provide you with an action plan to achieve high organic search engine rankings.
Eliminating Black-hat and Unethical SEO
We will screen your website for any black-hat or unethical SEO practices which may have been implemented due to ignorance or without your prior knowledge. Black-hat SEO practices can cause long term and potentially permanent penalties from search engine indexes.
SEO Audit Analysis
After a thorough analysis of the current website performance, our audit will analyse the important parameters affecting your current search engine rankings. These will include:
- Coding - Spider friendly and structured for optimum search engine indexing.
- Keyword Strategy - Attracting the intended target audience.
- Site structure and content - Attract and retain traffic. Remember, content is King.
- Effective Calls to Action - Close deals and increase conversion rates.
- Sitemap - Effectively indexed and providing a user friendly experience.
- Internal Linking Structure – Increasing the time visitors stay on your site, providing consistent flow of information.
- Off Page Optimisation - Complementing your on-page SEO.
- Many Other Factors affecting your search engine rankings.
Order a Comprehensive SEO Audit Report
Our detailed 25 page SEO Audit report is delivered to you by email within 5 working days. We provide you with a current analysis of your website and our recommendations for future improvements.
If you have any questions regarding our services, then please do not hesitate to call us or email us with your valuable questions. Request a Free Quote Now